Your privacy is very important to VBAS Academy. It indicates the information we collect and actions we take to secure your personal information which you may have to provide at the time of registration with VBAS Academy, and the ways in which VBAS Academy uses that personal information.
This privacy statement is based on a Freenetlaw template supplied by Employment Law Contracts.
Personal information collection
VBAS Academy may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including Full Name, Email, Contact Number) but this information will be shared within the VBAS Academy.
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including credit card number, card owner name, card expiry date and card pin number). However the card information which you provide us to charge the fee, our Collection department is strictly instructed not to store/save your any of this information without your permission, so we always discard the information which you provide us to charge the fee.
Using personal information
VBAS Academy may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- collect payments from you
- Send you the information about our New Offers/Project/Websites.
Whereas VBAS Academy discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, VBAS Academy may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
VBAS Academy will publish your testimonials on our website with your name and the Picture of your Kid which you will send us on email@example.com
We always encourage the extra-curricular activities for our students and we use to arrange different kind of competitions in this regard so VBAS Academy may publish the result of the competition with the name of student and his/her picture.
Securing your data
VBAS Academy will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
VBAS Academy will store only the required personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with every change.
This website contains links to other websites.
VBAS Academy is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact VBAS Academy
Web Content Statement
VBAS Academy/Bir Al Sabia Technologies (Pvt) Ltd/TaleemeQuran/Niku Solutions PTE Ltd reserves the rights to Sue him/her, his/her/them the Individual/Group/Collectively/As a company or a Forum etc in Civil/Cyber/Criminal etc Court of Law if:
Anyone directly or indirectly copy the Website contents
Anyone directly or indirectly use the website contents
Anyone directly or indirectly use the contact numbers/Skype IDs/Email IDs/Payment Details etc of the customers or Employees of VBAS Academy/ Bir Al Sabia Technologies (Pvt) Ltd/TaleemeQuran/Niku Solutions PTE Ltd in any shape for any purpose.